Become a Member
Join the Chamber and start promoting your business today.Apply for Membership
Learn about opportunities available to help your business right here.Resource Center
Info For Travelers
Use our sister site for in-depth info on tourism and travel in Del Norte County.www.exploredelnorte.com
Del Norte Assoc. for Cultural Awareness (DNACA)
Holly Austin 501-B H Street Crescent City, CA 95531 (707) 464-1336 FAX: (707) 464-4842Member website option
BiCoastal Media, LLC
Rene Shanle-Hutzell 1345 Northcrest Drive Crescent City, CA 95531 (707) 464-9561 FAX: (707) 464-4303Member website option
Check out the maps to help with your relocation.
Our major Chamber Events are the Economic Summit, the 4th of July Festival and the Sea Cruise Car Show. Vendor and registration information can be found HERE.
PARADE ENTRY FORMS: 4th of July Festival - Print, fill out, and sign the form. Mail or bring to: CC/DN Chamber of Commerce, 1001 Front Street, Crescent City, CA 95531.
- Parade Entry Form – print out, fill out, sign and return. There is no cost courtesy of our sponsors, Sutter Coast Hospital and Smith River Rancheria.
VENDOR INFORMATION: 4th of July Festival & Sea Cruise Car Show are below. Forms should be printed out, filled out then mailed to: CC/DN Chamber of Commerce, 1001 Front Street, Crescent City, CA 95531. Be sure to include all your paperwork, fees, certificates of additional insured, sales permit copy (or CA BOE Form 410-D) with your application. Food vendors should include their County special event food permit.
- General Information Letter – an overview of both events
- 4th of July Vendor Information Letter
- 4th of July Vendor Application – fill out, print, sign and return with your booth fee, deposit check (if required) and other paperwork. Your application will not be considered complete until everything has been turned in.
- 4th of July Checklist – for your reference, this will help you be sure you provide everything needed.
- Sea Cruise Vendor Information Letter & Application – Please read, initial, fill out and return the following forms. If you are not required to have a sales permit, you must fill out and return Form BOE 410-D.
- CA BOE Form 410-D – fill out and return this form if you do not need a sales permit.
The annual SEA CRUISE CAR SHOW is held in October on Columbus Day weekend. Join us for a Show ‘n’ Shine in downtown Crescent City on Friday and the car show in Beachfront Park on Saturday. Car show registration forms will be posted here as they become available.
2013 Sea Cruise Car Show will be October 11-12, 2013.
Our Annual ECONOMIC SUMMIT is held in the spring. Registration and vendor information will be posted below as they become available.
The 4TH OF JULY is big in Del Norte County. A Deck Party with live music is held on the 3rd; a parade through downtown Crescent City, vendors and various activities in Beachfront Park are on the 4th, all followed by a spectacular free fireworks show at night. Parade & BBQ Wars registration forms will be posted here when they become available.
View an 8 minute video of the 2012 parade, activities in Beachfront Park and the fireworks show.
View the 2012 KBSC TV 4th of July Preshow. This 27.24 minute long video will give you a good idea of the variety of activities available at this annual community festival.